Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Great Green Iphone Case

In my attempt to live a fully green life, when it was time to replace my Iphone case I decided I would get a green option. I looked into several options. I searched the reviews. This is what happened.
My first choice was an Incase bamboo case in the color mushroom. I ordered this one from Ebay, yes I never pay full price (or at least try not to). When I recieved it it not only was an unattractive color, it was horribly cracked. ($3.26 investment ahhhh well, maybe i will re-list it)

I found another green company when I was researching called Agent 18. When i was shopping at Marshalls I noticed by the checkout section this case. It was a clear one and I was intrigued. I decided to try this one out. This case not only included the case but a clear shield and a travel stand. (this time I got this all for $5.99 + tax) I cannot tell you how much I enjoy this case. The fact that it is a green company makes it A GREAT GREEN Iphone case! :)
Have you purchased a GREAT GREEN product? Email me: The Green Queen and let me know!

1 comment: