Tuesday, August 17, 2010


What we're snacking on:
It's not your papa's popcorn! 
Newman's Own Organics; Pop's Corn *Butter flavor*

This is the best popcorn I have had in quite some time! I tried this after not being able to get my new microwave to pop a decent bag of pop deliciousness.
When I popped it I didn't find the problem I had found previously...kernels unpopped. <shakes fist> That had been the bain of my existence since we moved. most of our bags became burnt casualties before the bag was fully popped. This was beautifully buttered, organic corn, naturally buttered and all in a non chlorinated bag. It also comes in light butter, no butter/no salt (great for my vegan friends)
This has became so popular the whole box has been a family casualty since Sunday. Gratefully Pop makes more! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment